Glimmer By LG? (touch screen)?

i have alltel. im torn btween getting an LG Glimmer or an HTC Touch...i hav a question on the Glimmer:: is the whole screen touch??

Favorite Answer

I wanted the Glimmer too. I just didn't have enough money at the time to get it. But I played with it a little, and yes the whole screen is touch. You can dial via the touch screen and control everthing via the touch screen. The screen does slide up and does have a keyboard underneath as well. In case you want to use it.

I'm not sure exactly how texting works. You might be able to text from the touch screen but I'm not sure. You may have to use the keyboard for that.

Everything answer 1 gave is true and also u can text from the touch screen. I have this phone and i love it.

i could purely take it back into your close by save and notice in the event that they might restore the telephone for you, in case you introduced the telephone on ebay then there will be a value for the service :D good success

sophisticated point. lookup from the search engines. it may help!