~~Anime/Manga Poll #2~~ Random Edition No. 1!!!?

Okay, I've got some super random questions for you ^__^ :

1.Quick! Think of a character who has black hair!!! QUICK!!!

2.Okay, so who would you wanna share this delicious chocolate chip cookie with?

3. Who'd be the hardest to teach to sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"???

4. If you could be any kinda fruit, what would it be?

5. What song best describes your fave anime or manga? What is your fave anime or manga?

6. You are walking down the street... and then... BAM!!! this big truck comes in front of you. Someone saves you. Who is it?

7. Mmmkay... so, ever watched Naruto? C'mon be honest....

8. How long have you watched anime or read manga????

9. Buh... buh... buh... buh... be... ba..... bum... What anime theme song are you humming to???

10.Yays! What's your fave catch pharse from an anime or manga????

Okay, enoughs! That's all I got. My brain it tottally random now!!

Peacie Pie!!!

Favorite Answer

Mahoro Ando (some folks say deep purple, but I go with black)

Ariel, the little mermaid

"L", as i don't think he sings

An orange, very versatile

"Domo Arigato, Mr. Robato" for it is "Mahoromatic"

Donatello

I have. Although I am not a fan of the show, "Kakashi's Mask" is flat-out funny

Trick question. I watched Astro Boy back in the 60s, but abandoned it and didn;t really reconnect until the late 90s

Mahoro de Mambo (its the closing theme to....Mahoromatic)

"Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omoimasu" ("I think that dirty thoughts are bad"), which comes from......Mahoromatic (See a trend here?)

1.Quick! Think of a character who has black hair!!! QUICK!!! L from death note

2.Okay, so who would you wanna share this delicious chocolate chip cookie with? Mello from death note (he loves chocolate!)

3. Who'd be the hardest to teach to sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"??? kyo from fruits basket (he wouldn't want to sing it, and argue instead)

4. If you could be any kinda fruit, what would it be? a strawberry

5. What song best describes your fave anime or manga? What is your fave anime or manga? Thoughtless by Korn(total kickass song) . Yu Yu Hakusho

6. You are walking down the street... and then... BAM!!! this big truck comes in front of you. Someone saves you. Who is it? Hiei from YYH; he's fast.

7. Mmmkay... so, ever watched Naruto? C'mon be honest.... Yes. and i didn't enjoy it.

8. How long have you watched anime or read manga???? watched anime for about 8 years now, read manga for only 1-2.

9. Buh... buh... buh... buh... be... ba..... bum... What anime theme song are you humming to??? "Daia no Hana" by Yoriko- Black Cat

10.Yays! What's your fave catch pharse from an anime or manga???? I've come to deliver some bad luck- Train Heartnet, Black Cat.

sagara sanosuke from rurouni kenshin i think his hair's black but i'm not sure

NO ONE!!! my cookie ^_^

me

taco

it's too hard to decide my favorite anime/manga

no idea

yep

i cant remember how long

no idea

can't think of one

• J.J. V

>> that's awesome!

>> Sasuke!

>> L from Death Note, while we're playing chess.

>> Sasuke of course lol. He'd kill me for making him sing in front of everyone.

>> Banana or Cucumber <3 lmao. *grins*

>> One Week - Barenaked Ladies.

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAg2NRsFubQ

Youtube thumbnail

>> Naruto manga. Imagine Akatsuki singing this. Or Itachi singing this to Sasuke or vice versa or whoever you think is good.

>> Fav manga - Berserk (well, besides Naruto). Fav anime - Code Geass or Death Note or History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi!!!.

>> Yagami Light and Lelouch Vi Britannia! Using their combined force, they save me from getting hit. Lelouch used geass on the driver to press the brake while Light wrote the guy's name on the note! It doesn't make sense because the truck just went pass in front of me and it's not even going to hit me.

>> I watched the anime version and I read the manga.

>> Anime -- since I was a kid, like 4 years old i think.

>> Manga -- 2 to 3 years ago.

>> Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku - Dragonball GT <3

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBvW6MGFzFg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

>> Besides,

>> "It's Over 9000" by Vegeta.

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Sz6Qj6E4s

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

>> I like...

>> "Naive, the traditions of all martial arts starts with... starts with imitations!" - said by Kenichi. (episode 49, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi).

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZRa7D4dnas

Youtube thumbnail

>> cool.

Peacie Pie!!!

• Susan

1. What do you think your fave anime/manga character's fave food is? Why? Syaoran - Noodles - thats the only thing i could think of! 2. What anime/manga character would be the best to have the job as a teacher? Kaname - dat ll b AWESOME! 3. (a.)What anime would you randomly wanna appear in? Ouran High School Host Club - theres so much fun in the anime!! (b.) What would you look like? Like Sakura - beautiful and cute XD 4. You are at the local market, buying some cookies (doesn't matter which flavor). Al from FMA walks up to you and steals your freshly purchased cookies!!! What do you do? *O* Scream!!!not coz he steals the cookies but coz hes there in front of me!!!!!!!!! 5. What color eyes are your fave character's? Brown or Dark Brown 6. What's the WORST manga or anime that you've read/watched? Shuffle! - HATED IT!!! 7. If you could choose any other color for the sky to be in your manga, what would it be? Light Pink :D 8. Which of the following characters have you NEVER heard of? 9. What's the WEIRDEST lookin' character you've seen in all of your days of your little life? Jing characters from Jing The Bandit or something! 10. Quick! What comes to mind when I say this: Bloody Rose A rose with blood on it usually comes to mind but i think its the weapon that Zero and Yuki use in vampire Knight! BoNuS!!!! For number ten, what manga/anime does the name Bloody Rose come from? Vampire Knight ^_^ (<3 it )

1. Mamorou Chiba (Sailor Moon)

2.I'd break it down to mere crumbs and share it with everyone!

3.Probally Japanese Queen Beryl (Sailor Moon)

4.I think i'd look handsome as a strawberry =D

5.A few songs, Hallelujah - Imogen Heap, Sakura saku (dont ask who the artist is, I have no clue) Running up that hill - Placebo and Jessie's Girl (also not sure who the band is) which would all match Cardcaptor sakura and Sailor moon, my favourite manga and anime's, but I think theyd match sailor moon more =D

6.Hani-Honey, and he'd be like "watch where your walking, is that cake *he notices im carrying a cake*.. wanna share?"

7.yes I have, the dub and the sub.. dub=brutally boring.. sub=not as good as the manga, I love the naruto manga.. I buy new volumes of it every now and then =D

8.for about 3 years now Ive been really into it, but Ive been watching anime for about 10 years, maybe more.. e.g. Pokemon, Sailor Moon, DBZ, Digimon ... as a kid

9.do you mean to ask what theme tune the "Buh... buh... buh... buh... be... ba..... bum... " one was.. well I have no clue but at the moment im humming to digimon "Di-Di-Di bum bum Digimon, bud dow dow Digimon, bud dow dow dow dow dow dow!" lol!

10.hmm.. do you mean repetetive catch phrase, or quote?

repetetive catch phrase = "Digi-armour enerrr...GIZE!!" (digimon 02)

and quote:

"Why are you saying such silly things? Were always playing doctor-doctor at home."

-Kaoru Hitachin (to Hikaru Hitachin), Ouran High Host Club, Manga Volume 2, Chapter 4.

Yay Random-ness

-Cammy

1) Sailor Mars lol

2) Takaba Akihito (from the Viewfinder series ^_^)

3) Usagi!!! She totally can’t sing I’m sure lol

4) Strawberry mmm hmm

5) Something from Evanescence...? Tough question, and I can’t choose a favourite! I love way too many! But I guess yaoi & supernatural stuff are my favs

6) Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei

7) Honestly? NO... but it’s on my list of anime top watch!

8) Since first year of high-school, so for almost a decade now!

9) Theme song from Vampire Knight ~_^

10) You’re moon dusted! Lol I can’t let go of Sailor Moon! It’s forever ingrained in my mind since it was the first anime I ever saw and loved :)

1. sasuke uchiha.

2. itachi uchiha :P

3. hm...pain from naruto haha!

4. i would be a peach!

5. which one describes...too much! my fave anime/manga is naruto!!

6. itachi saved me!

7. hell yeah i've watched naruto :D!!

8. hm. i started watching ever since i was about 5. but i only started really getting into it 3 years ago.

9. humming to life is like a boat from bleach :P

10. DATTEBAYO! SHANNARO!

SASUKE!

SHIN FROM NANA

... L definately

APPLE!

i cant say, and i would have to say... I CANT CHOOSE!

INUYASHA

Duh, of course

Ive been watching since... 4 maybe 3, but got into it around the 5th grade

easy, true light from DNAngel

CHECK MATE- L

1. touya (from CLAMP)

2. hitsugaya toshiro ^^ teehee

3. hitsugaya toshiro O.o

4. pineapple

5. alones, bleach =D

6. ... hopefully my crush (in real life)

7. yea it's not as good as bleach ^.^

8. 5 yrs and i'm 15

9. fate/stay night

10. shut up! (what it sounds cool in japanese)