Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Lindsay Lohan and Sam?

I don't care whatever Lindsay Lohan says or her "girlfriend'', Samantha Ronson. I do not believe that Lindsay is really a lesbian. I think this is just another fad for her and at some point she is going to drop Sam and do something else crazy to top it. I am not homophobic. If I really thought Lindsay Lohan was gay or bi or whatever I'd embrace/accept it. But she's not. I think she's faking it.

Sorry I just had to put that out there. What do you guys think? Agree or disagree...

Favorite Answer

I totally 100% agree with you that Lindsay is not a true lesbian.

Lindsay Lohans career is basically over, she has done far to much damage and only gets attention when she is doing something wrong or being a retard and she is not even pretty, yeah after she puts on 100 pounds of makeup not only on her face but her body as well then she is pretty.

The fact is with Lindsay Lohan she was a good actor as a kid but now as an adult she stinks and there is alot more competition out there now and we all have heard how Lindsay is very unprofessional when it comes to showing up on time and the way she acts on set.

I agree with the first answerer, That Girl. Definitely just a fad like you said.

• scheff

How do u recognize she actually all of unexpected got here out as bein in love with this female? possibly it kind of feels unexpected because the click have leaked the tale for all we no this would were occurring 4 a lengthy time period! solid luck to Lindsay

Who knows honestly. and it's not really important at all. It could be just a phase or something. But you know what, a lot of people are bi so i don't know. And maybe she was just over being with guys...who knows.

• Deb

Me and the rest of the educated world agrees with you.

What a pleasure hound. I can hardly stand to watch her movies any longer.

Hey, I dunno about it. Lindsay Lohan is a pretty good actress so I'd say shes faking it. I agree with you

um thee really together it's not fake she was just tired of guys i guess she seems like she's in love

yea i agree .. she is just trying to get attention ..thats all

Source(s): me

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!