Lindsay Lohan and Sam?

I don't care whatever Lindsay Lohan says or her "girlfriend'', Samantha Ronson. I do not believe that Lindsay is really a lesbian. I think this is just another fad for her and at some point she is going to drop Sam and do something else crazy to top it. I am not homophobic. If I really thought Lindsay Lohan was gay... show more I don't care whatever Lindsay Lohan says or her "girlfriend'', Samantha Ronson. I do not believe that Lindsay is really a lesbian. I think this is just another fad for her and at some point she is going to drop Sam and do something else crazy to top it. I am not homophobic. If I really thought Lindsay Lohan was gay or bi or whatever I'd embrace/accept it. But she's not. I think she's faking it.

Sorry I just had to put that out there. What do you guys think? Agree or disagree...