What are synonyms of these words and how would you reword the sentences?

You don't have to answer all of the questions or give all the synonyms. Just write as much as you can!

BTW, I've used MSN encarta so don't use that...

Words

Group

Leader

Contribute

Sentences

Facilitating every worship and motivating the younger members of the youth group vaguely describe what I do.

It is a more humbling rather than dignifying honor to be able to engage in a growing community as a worship leader.

I teach them of our expectations and how we function as a whole.

• Elbie
    Favorite Answer

1.) words: message, statement, information, command, communications

2.) group: team, unit, organization, company, troop, crew, gang, squad

3.) leader: boss, captain, chief, organizer, coach, guide, mentor, spokesman, advocate

4.) contribute: aid, share, assist, endow, give, help, provide, strengthen, supply

While some of my responsibilities include tasks such as facilitating every worship and motivating the younger members of the youth group, these duties do not encompass the entire range of all that I do.

The honor to be able to engage in a growing community as a worship leader is humbling, rather than dignifying.

Not only do I teach them how we function as a whole, I also inform them of our expectations.