1. IT has to have a history. A true rivalry should be in two of the same cities, or very close cities, and some need to be in the division. But there needs to be a history of the team's not liking each other.
2. I would look up their stats daily, and do the same thing. He is a minor leaguer, so I never see him play!
3. The fans, the stadium, and sometimes the players. I think they hate some of the obnoxious fans, and dislike the stadium, but I think they are friends with some of the players. I know some dislike each other very much, but I know they are still friends with some.
4. I THINK the Brewers but I WANT the Mets. Don't know why, just have a gut-feeling.
5. As a White Sox fan, he needs to have a certain type of players to manage well. Ozzie will always have his tyrades. But he can be a great manager with the right players. He can't have players that complain about the team. He needs to have players that go by "Win as a team, lose as a team." Where one does not blame one person for a loss. HE also needs to have a team with speed, for Ozzie Ball to be amazing! He knows what to do in situations when he has the right speed. Part of the reason the White Sox won in 2005, was that he had a team with speed (Pablo Ozuna, Timo Perez), and people that didn't complain about being back-ups. They did sac bunts, even if they wanted to hit, they did what was for the team, rather than the individual. And they had fun! Lots of team chemistry. THis year, I believe that the clubhouse is more serious.
6. I wear it 3 times a week, and then some other clothes. Overall, 4 times, with weekends, and 3 times a week to school.
7. Pirates, I like a lot of the players, and I know that they will be a good team in the future! Any minor league baseball interests me as well. And in the future, I should like watching the A's, I have met a lot of their minor league players, and it would be cool if a couple made the pros.
8. No, I got the White Sox on TV here. My parents don't want me buying that either, they think I will be glued to the computer.
9. I attend 3 games a year usually. One Pirates-Brewers, one for the last White Sox home game, and one in summer, just randomly. I watch about 120 White Sox games on TV for regular season, and all White Sox postseason games. Homework is a main cause on wehy I can't watch the White Sox more. But I go to around 25 Kane County COugars games. Free tickets, and I don't eat the food, because of my Celiac Disease, so I go free all the time!
10. I think Mark Buehrle, but mostly any pitcher should be.
3 of Diamonds
Oakland A's girl
I know I am forgetting some, sorry for any people that were left out!