Jason vs. Michael Meyers?

I dont want answers like: Jason would totally beat him. I want descriptive answers saying WHY you think one of the two slashers would win. Also that Rick Roll guy is in the fight.

Favorite Answer

First of all, I'm going to have to say, WTHeck?! to that Rick Roll comment.

Second of all, Jason would definitely win in a fight between him and Michael Myers. Michael Myers is just a nutty guy with a William Shatner mask. Jason has reasons for why he kills, and he definitely knows how to kill people.

Although, Jason's mom owns you all!

Well it is kind of hard to choose but I would go with Mike Meyers. Meyers just somehow cant die for some reason. He was shot in the chest and fell off the balcony at the same time and still lived or that time when he was stabbed like 10 times in the lungs and still lived. So Yeah I go with Meyers on this one.

• roza

RE: freddy vs jason vs leatherface vs michael meyers? who may well be the worst enemy to you and why? if u could %. being chased by, who might or no longer this is? in my opinion for me, the worst enemy may well be freddy becase all of us choose sleep to regain capability! and if I could be chased by it would be arugably between meyers and jason because of the fact they the two walk!

my first answer would have been mike as he never seems to die but then i thought about it and jason could easily cut mikes head off and plus jason always has his huge cut through anything sword when mike will have any wepon he can find to be honest anyway its a good question and i would have to say that i think jason would win