Any chance Trent Edwards will outscore Cutler this week?

I also have Brandon Marshall, so I'm thinking of starting Edwards to spread my risk.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

In a word...Yes!

Trent Edwards is my boy. He is playing against the STL Rams...aka the suckiest team in the NFL. He is two legit targets. Lee Evans who is one of the speediest and skillful WR's in the NFL and James Hardy who is going to play more with Roscoe Parrish injured. James Hardy is also 6 feet 6 inches! He already has one touchdown this year. And Jay Cutlers hot streak has to end sometime. The Bills will run up to score as much as possible!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, because cutler has better weapons and the broncos barely run the football and edwards is playing against the rams D not the chiefs D.

• 1 decade ago

Cutler is the better and safer play. Marshawn is likely to have more points than Edwards while Cutler will play against a young Chiefs team.

• hamson
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i admire Cutler, yet no longer against the Steelers. Even without Palomalu the Steelers are difficult. Trent Edwards certainly had a great activity. in basic terms think of of this. Edwards did nicely without Lee Evans and Terrell Owens. a sort of receivers is specific to do something against Tampa. the two way nonetheless, you in no way comprehend. i think of Edwards is the main secure guess. solid success!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

With players like Marshall and Cutler you dont need to minimize risk. It would be like saying last year you dont want to start moss and brady because they are on the same team. Its such a long shot for those two not to do anything

Start Cutler

• nick H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There's always a chance. As a rule, play your studs over good matchups. Cutler is stud. Edwards is a nice fantasy backup. Play Cutler with confidence.

Good Luck~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LoL, i have the same two QB's, but go with Cutler, the chiefs D is a mess.

• 1 decade ago

no chance l0l

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hell no. broncos are going strong with their offense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.