PLEASE HELP! Brother is sick!?

My brother has a 102 fever and is lying in bed just shaking. He says he doesn't know why he's shaking, but he does say that he is cold. We just gave him some ibuprofen and the shaking has calmed a little. But we are going to take him to the ER if the fever doesn't drop. Also, his stomach has been hurting him pretty... show more My brother has a 102 fever and is lying in bed just shaking. He says he doesn't know why he's shaking, but he does say that he is cold. We just gave him some ibuprofen and the shaking has calmed a little. But we are going to take him to the ER if the fever doesn't drop. Also, his stomach has been hurting him pretty badly lately. It isn't right now but earlier today and yesterday it was. Does anyone know what is wrong? Please help I am really worried!! THANKS!
Update: Thank you everyone! Advice is taken and we are about to take him. But James, I am not his sister. I am a GUY. Therefore, I am his brother!! Haha.
Update 2: Alright nevermind about taking him. He has started to sweat and has broken out of most of his fever. The ibuprofen seems to have worked and everything is looking good. Thanks again to everyone!!