Christians: What if YOU'RE wrong?

Okay, this isn’t about what happens when you die—it’s about what happens when OTHER people die. What if they’re just dead? What if you never get to tell them how you feel, to make amends, or to make them proud? What if when they die, it’s just over? Are squandering your chance to let people know that you love them... show more Okay, this isn’t about what happens when you die—it’s about what happens when OTHER people die. What if they’re just dead? What if you never get to tell them how you feel, to make amends, or to make them proud? What if when they die, it’s just over? Are squandering your chance to let people know that you love them because you think that you’ll get to fix it all in heaven? This isn’t about whose religion is right or wrong, it’s about how you choose to live your life. Is your religion’s promise of an afterlife keeping you from being as good, loving, and wonderful a person as you should be while you’re still here because you think you'll get to make up for it later?
Update: I'm thinking mainly of the people (of many faiths, actually) who say at funerals something like: "I know he's watching me, and I'm gonna make him so proud!" Also, it's a turnaround of Pascal's Wager, so simply turning it back around into Pascal's Wager isn't really an answer. show more I'm thinking mainly of the people (of many faiths, actually) who say at funerals something like: "I know he's watching me, and I'm gonna make him so proud!" Also, it's a turnaround of Pascal's Wager, so simply turning it back around into Pascal's Wager isn't really an answer.
Update 2: Once more, I have heard Pascal's Wager. Repeating it back to me is nothing more than an "I know you are but what am I?" answer. (BTW, that's the old "What have you got to lose by believing in God" question, for those of you who have heard it and/or used but don't know what it's... show more Once more, I have heard Pascal's Wager. Repeating it back to me is nothing more than an "I know you are but what am I?" answer. (BTW, that's the old "What have you got to lose by believing in God" question, for those of you who have heard it and/or used but don't know what it's called.)