How Many Times will Obama Say "Notion,"?

"Notion" is apparently Barac Obama's favorite word.

Let us count how many times he says it. It's probably the only

thing he can say to make him sound intelligent.

Update:

Heh. When Obama becomes President, he'll be getting too high off of marijuana to actually understand and come down from the Magic Dragon.

Added Note: He's said Notion too many times to count.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Take a drink every time he says Notion...

You'll be plastered by the end of the debate.

• 1 decade ago

My friends, maverick, cut spending, pork barrel politics, Montana Bear DNA, 9/11

- John Mccain

Presidential Debate 9/26/08

• 1 decade ago

Why are you so shallow in the face of serious problems and decisons that must be made?

How stupid you sound. You sound like your brains came out with your morning bowel movement! People like you make me ashamed to be American.

If Obama's pronunciation and choice of words is driving you nuts

perhaps you will be more nuts when the buying power of your dollars is less than one cent. I think there are a lot bigger issues to be driven nuts about than any human's pronunciation of words or the color of anyone's hair and skin or even what clothes they are wearing.

Until you can recognize real problems from contrived ones and until this government recognizes the true value of the voting system, our country is doomed!

• 1 decade ago

It's funny how people have to go all the way down to how many times Obama says a word, Just to find something wrong with him. But for Mccain, it just sordof comes natural, kinda like you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he only knows two words...change and notion. but the problem is that he doesnt know what they mean.

• 1 decade ago

im thinking 10 or more times. I think he is a robot!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

apparently enough to have you comment about it!

• 1 decade ago

I don't know. Please count and get back to us. I'm sure somebody somewhere cares.

• 1 decade ago

you can do that while he runs the country *****!

Source(s): obama/biden 08! Change we can believe in!
  • 1 decade ago

.... he he...

Source(s): Barack Obama
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.