CELEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! answer! David A. fans !!?

Celeb Flirting!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok i know what Joe and nick and Kevin and some other celebs do when they like a girl and flirt! but what does David Archuleta do when he likes a girl, how do you know he flirting?other then the pickup line!

what personality and features( looks) in a girl does he like?

Favorite Answer

Id say he likes a girl with a great pesinality! I LUV HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I voted 4 him a billion times! But Im only 13! I wish he was my age! Im sure hed smile and then say "Hi" and gives her a compliment and starts gazing in2 her eyes and she will probally lUV him wen he looks(like me,and wen he smiles)! But she will like smile and probaly give him her digets#!!!!

LUV YA!!! and David Archuleta

He says that he still doesnt know what he looks for in a girl!! <33

just gotta love him <333

David says he is going to focus on his music first.

He doesn't like anyone,doesn't have a gf, has never been kissed, but has been on dates.

he said he would date a fan but what he would like a girl to be is just herself and to not be fake.

you just gotta love him.

i dont think anyone but him can really answer that question, none of us would really know what he looks for in a girl, but i wish i knew cuz i love archuleta! :P

He looks 4 personaility is what it says in my magazine. Hope i helped ya!! :D

I <3 ARCHIE!!!

Source(s): Bop Mag

he say he is not up to age to understand this sort of feelings. and he is not ready yet. that is how pure our archie is!!

• Emily

hes never been kissed, so hes most likely never had a girlfriend. so i dont know if he has any.

sorry =[

Well I like masculinity so that counts out all of the Jonas sisters and gaybid archuletta

AA143 I know what it is he looks for... a penis

• I have no idea, you should post this to his MySpace and see what happens.