Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

SuRvEy<:: - ::> If you just 'disappeared off the face of the earth' where would the search for you begin? ?

35 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I don’t know… I don’t know how the kidnapper’s mind works!

Hey Wabbit, if they ask for ransom, can I tell ‘em to contact you?

• 4 years ago

A lovely planet nearly 840 light years away in orbit around a binary star. It's called Terralios (pronounced teh-rawl-ee-ose). I'm a former inhabitant who has existed amongst you for 2,500 years. Unfortunately this can never happen since Earth will not be able to sustain another hyperspace window due to open in 2013. It will not be able to sustain it because of the nuclear devastation that will create intense electromagnetic interference preventing my transport through a hyperspace conduit.

• 1 decade ago

A lovely planet nearly 840 light years away in orbit around a binary star. It's called Terralios (pronounced teh-rawl-ee-ose). I'm a former inhabitant who has existed amongst you for 2,500 years. Unfortunately this can never happen since Earth will not be able to sustain another hyperspace window due to open in 2013. It will not be able to sustain it because of the nuclear devastation that will create intense electromagnetic interference preventing my transport through a hyperspace conduit.

• 1 decade ago

The Gershwin Theatre

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Greece!

ssıʞ♥kiss

• 1 decade ago

With the pieces of the time machine I took off in. It would be tricky to find me, 'less I left you a note in the sand.

• 1 decade ago

A Bookstore.

• 1 decade ago

First the local woods. Then the golf course. And then by Shop Rite.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

On some exotic Island,preferably on the Dedocanise..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.