Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

SuRvEy<:: - ::> If you just 'disappeared off the face of the earth' where would the search for you begin? ?

• ...
    Best Answer

I don’t know… I don’t know how the kidnapper’s mind works!

Hey Wabbit, if they ask for ransom, can I tell ‘em to contact you?

A lovely planet nearly 840 light years away in orbit around a binary star. It's called Terralios (pronounced teh-rawl-ee-ose). I'm a former inhabitant who has existed amongst you for 2,500 years. Unfortunately this can never happen since Earth will not be able to sustain another hyperspace window due to open in 2013. It will not be able to sustain it because of the nuclear devastation that will create intense electromagnetic interference preventing my transport through a hyperspace conduit.

The Gershwin Theatre

Greece!

ssıʞ♥kiss

With the pieces of the time machine I took off in. It would be tricky to find me, 'less I left you a note in the sand.

A Bookstore.

First the local woods. Then the golf course. And then by Shop Rite.

On some exotic Island,preferably on the Dedocanise..