Do you think that this is ethical or right?

I got this from another YA user in my email. Clearly I am not proadoption. Do you think that this is an ethical or right thing to do? Subject: Do you thing you can find someone for us that is thinking of adoption? Message: My husband and I would love to adopt a Caucasian baby or up to the age of a 2 year... show more I got this from another YA user in my email. Clearly I am not proadoption. Do you think that this is an ethical or right thing to do?

Subject: Do you thing you can find someone for us that is thinking of adoption?

Message: My husband and I would love to adopt a Caucasian baby or up to the age of a 2 year old. We would LOVE this child more then you could ever Imagine! We are completely ready and have been Foster Parent for the past 2 years, but have decided to stop fostering because we can't take the pain associated with losing a child that is with us and then returned to family! It is something that makes my Husband and I cry, not sleep and worry every night about how they are doing and we love them so much, it is like a death when they leave us! We are now on the road to only adopt and give a child a great life!! We are ready for a child and have everything they will need in our home, a baby nursery, and we have our home study ready and a Attorney and so we can do this at anytime. Your child will be loved, have lots of family around and be LOVED with all our heart!!! If you would like to talk to us and you are both 100% sure you what to do adoption, then please e-mail me and I will tell you ANYTHING you would like to know or ask! You can also visit our home page on this site by clicking on our photo at the top of this page! There is a lot of Information and photos of us on our site, but please e-mail us with anything you would like to know. thanks you your Interested in us and GOD BLESS!

Love,

Update: ETA: This is a solicitation email sent to me via the YA, personal email. I am a mother of loss in 1967, so clearly I don't have any babies for this woman. I would more likely refer her to intensive counseling than to a pregnant woman, despite her desperate appeal for a baby, any baby, as long as it fills these... show more ETA: This is a solicitation email sent to me via the YA, personal email. I am a mother of loss in 1967, so clearly I don't have any babies for this woman. I would more likely refer her to intensive counseling than to a pregnant woman, despite her desperate appeal for a baby, any baby, as long as it fills these requirements..."give me a baby lest I die?"
Update 2: ETA: Here is my response to this unsolicited email from this woman: I am a mother of loss from 1967. My womb shut down for business a decade ago. Frankly, I would be more inclined to give you the name of a good therapist than that of a pregnant woman. Perhaps this is inconceivable to you, too, but there... show more ETA: Here is my response to this unsolicited email from this woman:

I am a mother of loss from 1967. My womb shut down for business a decade ago. Frankly, I would be more inclined to give you the name of a good therapist than that of a pregnant woman. Perhaps this is inconceivable to you, too, but there really are a lot of people who consider this kind of solicitation tasteless and unethical. Frankly, your inability to have a baby of your own is not something that I really give a thought to. I am more concerned in seeing to it that desperate women like you do not have a chance to abuse or coerce pregnant women to satisfy yourself and your presumptive desperate need.
Update 3: Birthdad in Hell,
I opted to put their letter on here instead and give you all the opportunity to share that information with them. They are reading or they wouldn't have had my information. Go for it!