Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

8 months pregnant, should I have sex?

Im 8 months pregnant and this man has tried to persuade me to have sex with him.I berly know him for 3 weeks but he is persistent.I don't know if it's because Im pregnant,good-looking,or because I have massive t-i-t-s but he doesn't stop asking me.He said that once I give birth he won't be as interested as he is now.What should I do? Should I just have sex with him to leave me alone? (You guys have no idea how persistent and how annoying he can be, he doesn't leave me alone).

Favorite Answer

you do know the only reason he wants to have sex with you is bc for one, he cannot get your pregnant, and for 2 you are pregnant which means you are disease free. Don't do it he is just using youfor sex how dirty would you feel if you did knowing you have that baby in there and some random guy wants a piece. Gross...

Yes you should have sex with him because apparently morals aren't an issue. Make sure you don't use protection, risk the health of your unborn child as much as possible before it is born. That is not assuming that a one night stand is what got you pregnant in the first place, so you may or may not have stds now but why wait?

Or....

You could show some respect for yourself and tell the man to leave you alone. This is considered sexual harassment after all. If he does not comply then tell him if he does not leave you alone you are going to call the police. If he still persists, make good on your threat and call them and report him.

I swear people are acting more and more like animals everyday. Let's just have sex with whoever and worry about it later. This is the underlying cause in stds being spread and a host of other ills that plague society today.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT .. right after you posted this you posted another question claiming to be 7 months pregnant .. find a hobby.

I think it's funny how in a matter of two minutes you go from being 7 months pregnant to 8 .. and a few months ago you were a man trying to hit on a pregnant woman at a bank .. you are seriously disturbed. You also said you had a website based on pregnant ladies and had a crush on one of the "stars" .. you are disgusting.

Are you crazy? Tell him to piss off. That's disgusting that he would actually tell you straight out that he won't be interested when you're no longer pregnant. That means he's using you to fullfill his sick fetish and then he's gonna kick you to the curb. Get rid of him pronto and if he still bothers you, look into a restraining order...They're pretty easy to come by actually. One day in court and I'm sure the judge will consider psychosis to be a good reason to keep him away from you. Don't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Check your hormones at the door! You have a huge responsiblity on the way and the last thing you need now is bad decisions! Probably hormones is what made you ask a question like this to begin with I hope! I will chalk it up to that anyway and give a big LOL with you in 3 months what was you thinking!

Do you have a friend or family member you could talk to about this? This guy is called a predator. If you say no he should leave you alone. If you are thinking of giving up just to make him go away I think you might need to find someone to help you get this guy to leave you alone. Are you working with a DSHS or First Step worker? Let them know what is going on and they can help you take steps to get rid of him. Good luck and I wish you serenity

HELL NO!!! OmG...

You are really about to sleep with a guy because he is persistent?

Hell if that was the case, EVERY girl would be pregnant or with some std, and every guy would be walking around with a big smile on his face.

Learn how to say NO. You obviously don't want to sleep with him...so, um...DONT!!! He will find another girl, I am sure.

If u really have to think about, then obviously there is no chemistry. On top of that how can he be so persistent if he's only known u for 3 weeks, and tell u that after you have the baby he won't be as interested. That alot of nerve. I would not be giving him a second thought. You health and the health of your baby comes first. He is arrogant.

i dont know what to say about most of this, but i do no that if a baby is over due then the best way to encourage it out is sex, so i would expect it would be okay for you to!

Oh yeah, and make 100% sure that this guy has absolutley no STI's or STD's!

wow, if you're serious, I'm really puzzled why you'd allow someone to harrass you and then consider sleeping with them. He's being very rude--not just rude--but persistently rude. Here's a clue for you--if a person likes you they will like you before, during, and after having a baby...maybe you should find that.