Good ideas for raising money for charity at school?

Me and my friends are going to try raising money for Macmillan or some similar charity. We could do a sponsored walk, or something like that. We don't want to sing, or dance. We're not going bungee jumping. We could always wait until Halloween if that's what it takes.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What are we doing? Wtf :L

• Claire
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That's easy halloween costume ball. Have candied apples, and pop corn balls, and spooky punch with the monster mash playing in the back ground.

Sell tickets for five dollars a person. Two go towards refreshments, and three goes for the charity. Good luck, I hope you have a hugely successful event.

• 1 decade ago

Well we do a lot of this for our school.

You could always do a bake sale, unless you can't bake of course.

You could do a car wash, but make it somewhere busy where a ton of people will come.

If there is a country fest or fair where you can rent a booth, or spot to sell things you could ask for donations, or do face painting.

ask you school if you can set up a donation box or can where kids can leave donations.

• 1 decade ago

we did a sponsored walk today in school to raise money and my feet absolutely kill. you could get some old things together and sell them at a car boot or something, and all the money you earn give to charity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

set up a little fun/scary house thing for halloween for people and kids and charge a dollar or two and tell them its for charity. if u use my idea and dont chooe as best answer ima tell on you. you could keep doing stuffr like this as a get rich quick sceem hehe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Car wash and BBQ? Do it at an intersection, click all the cross walk buttons and scream at people. It worked for my dance and Spanish club. Lol.

• 1 decade ago

Halloween bake sales

Valentine's chocolate

that's all I can think of right now.

• 1 decade ago

Get the students to pay to chuck wet sponges at maths teachers!!!!

We did that at my primary school.

• 1 decade ago

-recycle broken phones

-sell bracelets with school name and colors at www.24hourbracelets.com

-CAR WASH!!!

-mother's day flower sale

-snack sale

sell snacks at lunch

• 1 decade ago

Bake sale

It even goes with your name

Source(s): Never fails
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pancake tossing?

splash the teacher / dinner lady - people pay good money for that!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.