So what does a secret Agent REALLY look like?

someone is giving me the impression he is smoking hot. im just curious or better yet nosey. lol

Best Answer

"smile"

A Secret Agent can look like your best friend, brother or sister and just the average Joe or Jane Schmo!! Does not have to be smoking hot, because that is a mistake of people, you need to be able to blend in to the populace.

• barra

way like a secret agent. I hear Tom Cruise is considerable jealous of you. legal experts often appear like Crickets or Worms, coverage brokers are solid men, yet a lot of them are out of paintings. A Squirrel as a black Ops guy, is often gonna be in call for,,, OH BTW, The Gieco Gecko could desire to be lookin for a job, and that i think of he'd be a funky addition to yer group. Dallas

• Burt

Working for the FBI I have seen secret agents but they look nothing like James Bond, they really look more like Maxwell Smart from Gets Smart T.V series.

Girl he is smokin' hot and I think you know me well enough by now to know I have good taste in men and would not lie about something like that. He is very photogenic and has a smile that would have you out of your panties in a matter of seconds. I will let him describe himself to you, I'll back him up. He is the best damn looking Canadian I have ever seen. I would sooo do him over and over again. lol.

Source(s): His pics don't lie

Well I don't have a photo of him on me! But My uncle who just retired after35 yrs,was a secret agent for the U.S Customs!!

I heard he looks like a cross between LL Cool J, Chuck Norris, and Rosie O'Donnell = )

He could tell you & show you but after / if he a true secret agent, he would have to kill you

Hopefully kill you with kindness

Shhhh, It's a secret....which is fine to a point then as my mom would say "**** or get off the pot!"

Ain't Mom just the best!!! lol

It's a secret

that is classified information, hence the name SECRET AGENT, but I have heard that they are smoking hot