Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Poll: Who would you pick as the best movie hero and villian ever? See if your picks match the American Film?

Institute.

Heroes

1).Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird, Gregory Peck)

2 Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark, Harrison Ford)

3 James Bond (Dr. No, Sean Connery)

4 Rick Blaine (Casablanca, Humphrey Bogart)

5 Will Kane (High Noon, Gary Cooper)

Villians:

1). Hannibal Lecter (The Silence of the Lambs, Anthony Hopkins)

2). Norman Bates (Psycho, Anthony Perkins)

3). Darth Vader (The Empire Strikes Back, David Prowse and voiced by James Earl Jones)

4). Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz, Margaret Hamilton)

5). Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Louise Fletcher)

Favorite Answer

3. Sean Connery

4. Margaret Hamilton

That would be a combination putting those 2 together. Action packed to the end.

1

• James Bond (Dr. No, Sean Connery)- Sean Connery Totally owns, He is awesome!

And for the villian- Of course Hannibal Lecter- I loooove Hannibal Lecter! He's the best psycopath evah!

My hero is not on that list, my favorite hero is Karl Childers from the movie slingblade, such an amazing movie. Never did I think that billybob thorton could play a character like that. He did a flawless job.

My favorite villain is number one, Hannibal lecter, hands down:] Such an amazing character and Anthony Hopkins did a perfect job, no one could ever do any better in my opinion.

Those heros are all good but I would like to add:

Jefferson Smith from Mr Smith Goes to Washington (James Stewart) how good was that filibuster and the triumph of the little guy!

As for the villians definitely Anthony Hopkins is number one with his Lector those intense eyes of his! But there was still a bit of good in him so there is still hope.

Same as all those villians actually, they all have a sympathic part or they redeem themselves in the end so you can't completely hate them.

Hero: Rick Blaine

Villian: Hmm..... Hannibal.

My best movie hero is Louis Zamperini (played by Jack O'Connell) in Unbroken, and best villain is Nikolai Itchenko (Teddy) (played by Marton Csokas) in The Equalizer.

Indiana Jones and Darth Vader. Well. that would be an amazing combination.

• Holly

Hero-Jack Sparrow

Villain- Maleficent (from sleeping beauty)

Hero - Atticus Finch

Villian - Darth Vader.

"Tell her what she's won, Alex"...