Tori B
Lv 4
Tori B asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

What should be deleted with Disk Cleanup on Windows Vista?

I've been deleting downloaded program files, temp. internet files, temp. files, and the recycle bin. Is it safe for me to delete everything else, the per user archived/queued windows error reports and the system archived/queued windows error reports? Thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no problem

they are all extra data

you can delete them without worrying about anything.

if your computer doesnt have a serious problem delete them.

good luck.

• brozek
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

It shows you what its gonna delete. One selection is deleting the hibernation documents folder that's an identical length as your put in ram. in case you delete the hibernation documents folder you will then no longer have the hibernation selection althou you could turn it back on later. i do no longer purchase that doing a disk cleanup will trash the OS. I run Vista on considered one of my gaming rigs and use disk cleanup each and every of the time. would desire to do a defrag when you run the disk cleanup.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Download Perfect Optimizer!

(Free use of testing your computer——http://www.Best-Registry-Cleaner.info

) and use it to clean your system, clear the list of programs you don't need to run as Windows starts, clean the Temp folders, clean the registry of broken links, Repair the disk operating system ,Repair security system error Windows, Mac OS X or Linux , Security fixes browser,uninstall programs, defrag your Hard Drive and registry from this program.

• 1 decade ago

Window's disk cleanup is trust worthy, so it's safe to delete what it says.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes i always have deleted everything when i do disk clean up did not hurt my computer and i do have vista

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.