Marquee for a wedding meal?

i have debated on whether to have a marquee or not. it will be on my grandmothers Private land (so no charge for the tent going up) and my guest have all said they would like the idea of italian pizzas and Indian Curry's (Which are Lovely) i like the idea my family and guests love it and my partner cant wait to eat... show more i have debated on whether to have a marquee or not. it will be on my grandmothers Private land (so no charge for the tent going up) and my guest have all said they would like the idea of italian pizzas and Indian Curry's (Which are Lovely) i like the idea my family and guests love it and my partner cant wait to eat the food. do you think its a good idea? it would be a lot cheaper than a hotel meal and i have hated the food they have been offering us on our budget. wouldn't it be easier and better for me to go with the meal we will all like! im confused please no judgemental answers
Update: by the way it will be something like £3000 for a meal and it will be only £700 - £750 more money to spend on our honey moon thanks all you have been great.