promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Will your family be able to afford $8000 in debt to bail out the banks?

Bad deals were made by the bankers who made millions. Shouldn't they be the first to give up everything they have before going to the American people who have already been bled dry?

Each American adult will be holding approx. $4000 in debt to keep these banks alive while these millionaires live a life of luxury. We are told this bailout will cost each man, woman and child apprx. $2300 - figuring an average of two children per household gives each adult person over $4000 in additional debt.

But we haven't taken into consideration the jobs that have been sent to other countries for cheap labor and no pollution control, the illegals who have taken American jobs in the US and the ever increasing price of oil for no reason.

I'm just an average American who has current debts. Another $8000 for my household may cause us to lose our home too. Some bailout this will be!

Any connection to the Rockefeller family's Trilateral Commission? Is this just politics as usual for a greater government cause?

Update:

According to Goldwater: "Rockefeller and Brzezinski found Carter to be their ideal candidate. They helped him win the Democratic nomination and the presidency.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8425/TRI-1SPT...

Who do you think really controls the banks and who has been elected in recent years as a result of this commission?

Update 2:

Don't be shocked to remember that the Chase in JPMorgan Chase is derived

from the old Chase Manhattan Bank that was the dynasty of David

Rockefeller, which merged into banking giant JP Morgan some years ago.

Rockefeller was the co-founder of the elite Trilateral Commission in

1973, whose specific goal was to create a "New International Economic

Order."

http://www.masterjules.net/publicpurse.htm

Update 3:

According to DAG and Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) President Saleh Kamel, more than 400 Islamic financial institutions currently operate in 75 countries. They now hold more than $800 billion in assets — growing 15 percent annually. HSBC, UBS, J.P. Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, Lloyds TSB and BNP Paribas, are but a few that offer Islamic banking and sharia-based products to their Western clients — and promote them as “ethical investments.”

"Governments have political considerations,”“ said senior N.Y. Senator Charles Schumer, upon learning in September that Bourse Dubai intends to buy 20 percent of NASDAQ. Republican Senator Bob Bennett of Utah countered, saying, “Dubai is making a purchase on the open market of an asset that’s for sale. What’s wrong with that?”

http://www.terrorfinance.org/the_terror_finance_bl...

You see, there is much more going on than is being told. What tangled webs...

Update 4:

Most families consist of more than one adult - a husband and wife. They will be stuck with $8000 in debt from the government in addition to trying to pay for their children's education, etc. if they have children. And what if the children are adults of 18 or older who are either going to college or are trying to pay back their already outrageous cost of education after graduating, only to have to add an additional $4000 to their debt.

This will cripple most Americans and destroy any future they were working toward. Why aren't these multimillionaire bankers taking care of their own debt? They made their decisions without caring whether people could keep a roof over their head or not. Why are we obligated to do anything for them? Bailing them out will not help our economy regardless of what lies you hear. It will only further pad the pockets of thieves.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We are unfortunate enough to be living at a time when the greed of bankers and the greed of consumers has put us in a bad mess. In France, credit cards are limited by banks so that you cannot spend more than you have. In Britain and the USA, you can have as many credit cards as you can carry, using one to pay off the other. Such unbridled credit makes no real sense. Nor does the selling of mortgages to people who cannot pay. If you haven't got it, then work for it!

Banks have too great a reliance on this kind of business. It should be limited so that they can use only a part of their financial capacity this way.

If this isn't done then this situation will occur again. The honest and thrifty people will have to bail them out again but their enormous bonuses will go on.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Each American adult will be buying a $4,000 investment in America that will probably appreciate in value once our banks are back in business.

Stop repeating the misinformation you get on TV and understand what is actually being debated.

Start thinking for your self!

• 1 decade ago

Well there talkng now that the debt will be on the shoulders of the dumb a$$e$ on wall street. they got themselves into this now they can get themselves out of it!

Yea I think that my fellow Americans have had enough, we are already taxed to death. I looked at my paycheck the other day and my taxes they take out have more than doubled, Its time for a change and thats y I cant believe anybody wants to vote for McCain...I dont run a cooperation, do you? well no tax breaks for us then right. Lord know they need it. (rolling eyes).

So McCain suspends his campaign to go to Washington to go and sit in on the meetings and doesnt say anything! Looks to me somone is avoiding the debate tonight. He knows he a sinking ship and this just prooves it. Sorry McCain followers.......vote Obama '08

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

US Legislators have to discuss capping executive pay of the companies we bailed out with our tax dollars at $400k a year. That's just.......wrong, in so many many ways......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Our entire economy could collapse if we don't do the bail-out. There is not supposed to be any golden parachutes for the CEOs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tuff luck America

If the 6% that jumped to 15.5% home mortgage payment don't kill you

Paying the bankrupt banks that wanted those payment to come a rolling in will

• 1 decade ago

I've already lost a lot more than that in the stock market, so it would be worth it if it would prop up the economy.

• 1 decade ago

It is soooooo sad but we can't afford NOT to !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.