Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

I have MASSIVE hatred for bindi irwin!?

I just hate the little girl,i am sick of seeing her on tv thinking she is some sort of national icon or something. She is 10yrs old she should act her age and acting like an adual.

Anyone agree

By the way yes i Like Steve irwin R.I.P

Update:

yes i thought i was he only one... n guess what now bob irwin 4 yrs old wants his own show come'on what the hell is going on

Update 2:

to the 'irish' woman no: 6 answerer, bindi is 10 at 10 yrs old we dont have numerous tv shows, start fashion and thinking we are so great and everybody loves us...jeez she hasnt hit puberty yet and she thinks shes god

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I defiantely agree. i am australian and i saw the 60minutes preview of bob irwin calling himself " mr indipendent"

I think the young irwins are getting a little carried away with fame. I also hate bindi she thinks shes so great i mean com on shes 10 and she also has a bindi doll coming out.

Yeah so she was cute at first but now shes lame she has to get over herself fast

cheers and up urs bindi

• Kyle
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

To be honest, she acts just like her dad. She's loud, abrasive, and rather full of her own abilities. I know people loved Steve, but I thought he was an annoying adult. I cannot imagine how that was magnified when he was Bindi's age.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I feel sorry for Bindi, but I do hate her horrid attention seeking mother that has pushed the child into that lifestyle.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I'm Australian and yes I do find her annoying

But I think she's really charismatic and bright at the same time

I think she feels pressure to be like her dad

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry love but you can not hate some one you don't know she is only 10 years old how else is she going to act like :)las08

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Join the club! She's a billionaire at 8, or however old she is. Where would she be if it hadn't been for her father?

• 1 decade ago

ARGH!

i thought i was the only one!

she's so irritatingly fake

everything she says comes completary with this pastered on smile

• 1 decade ago

Life is too short to hold MASSIVE hatred for anyone or anything. Get on with doing your own thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont hate her but i hate her mixed australian/american high pitched accent- she should act her age a bit cause your only a kid once unless you have some explaining to do

• 1 decade ago

yeah i think she's annoying but i don't hate her

RIP steve

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.