Smackdown vs Raw 2009 News & Updates! + WQ?

ROSTER:

The Game will Include 60 Superstars & Divas! Legends wasn't confirmed yet.but This will Kill TNA:Impact! because they only have 20 Superstars & a Horrible Gameplay.so back to Smackdown vs Raw 2009.now some says that there will be 15 Superstars from RAW 15 From SD 15 From ECW & 15 Divas from RAW & Smackdown.

UPDATES:

Roster has been Updated! it means The Draft was updated in the Game too! Triple H & WWE Title on Smackdown, CM Punk & World Title on Raw, Mark Henry & ECW Title on ECW. Matt Hardy on ECW, Jeff Hardy on SD, Rey Mysterio on Raw, Mr.Kennedy on SD, Umaga on SD, Batista on Raw, Kane on Raw.Including the Supplemental Draftees

TITLES:

Intercontinental Champion-Kofi Kingston

US Champion-Shelton Benjamin

WWE Tag Team Champions-The Miz & John Morrison (Both weren't Released in IGN yet)

World Tag Team Champions-Cody Rhodes & ? (we still don't know yet if it's Hardcore Holly or Ted DiBiase holding the Half of The World Tag Titles)

Womens Title

Cruiserweight Title (Let's Hope)

Divas Title (Not yet Sure)

FEATURES:

Tag Team Explosion-Build momentum and attributes as a team, destroy opponents with high-impact double teams, pull off new bone-crunching tag team finishers and get the 'hot tag' for the win. Players can also take their tag teams online by creating Online Tag Team stables and competing in tag team matches all across the country.

Create a Finisher(Much Awaited)-onstruct the most devastating moves ever unleashed in a WWE ring with this brand new interface. WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 lets players customize all aspects of created Superstars ... even their very own finishing moves.

Road To Wrestlemania-Pave the way to WWE's biggest event of the year through WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009's new story mode, which features the franchise's first-ever co-op storylines

New Online Functionality-Extend the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 gameplay experience with downloadable content and much more

New Matches-Inferno Match & Falls Count Anywhere Match (Punjabi Prison Match wasn't Confirmed yet,but let's hope it will make it through the game)

Play by Play Commentating-every move you do,the commentator will say it,and also The Commentating after The match

Different Attires- 8 Superstars will have an Alternate attire (Finally) but they are working for Every superstars to have an Alternate Attire including Divas

More Unlockable

WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE GAME:

The Commentors wasn't Updated! Jonathan Coachman & Michael Cole Commentating Smackdown, Tazz & Joey Styles commentating ECW, Jimm Ross & Jerry Lawler commentating Raw.

Vickie Guerrero as Smackdown General Manager.

No GM Mode!

WM24 Arena was Indoors

OTHERS:

Vickie Guerrero as Smackdown General Manager

Teddy Long as ECW General Manager

Mike Adamle as Raw General Manager

Justin Roberts as Smackdown Announcer

Lillian Garcia as Raw Announcer

Tony Chimel as ECW Announcer

Todd Grisham as Raw Interviewer

Eve Torres as Smackdown Interviewer

Lena Yada as ECW Interviewer

QUESTIONS:

1.You Think The Following Superstars will make it through the game?

R-Truth

Evan Bourne

D-Lo Brown

Cherry

Big Daddy V

Gregory Helms

2.do you think SvR09 will finally include the 8-Man Tag Team Match?

3.If There will be Legends,who should be included in the Game?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.i hope all of them will be in the game

2.i hope so,it would be great

3.The Rock,Stone Cols,Mick Foley,Ric Flair,Bret Hart,Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit.and if there will be a Diva Legends i'll pick Trish,Lita and Chyna

• I thought there would be more people. The 09 version will have more than the previous ones.

There isn't a GM mode?!

1. I don't think R-Truth will.

Evan Bourne should.

I don't think D-Lo Brown will.

Cherry probably won't.

Big Daddy V got released, so he won't.

Gregory Helms probably won't.

2. I don't think it will.

3. Steve Austin, Mick Foley, The Hart Foundation and The Rock. If Ric Flair is counted as a legend, then him as well.

• 4 years ago

Looks really good

• 1 decade ago

Nobody cares about wrestling anymore everyone knows its fake

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ivy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

1. no

2. no

3. I don't know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.