What Bank Fees does Chase Bank have?

I am a WAMU customer and I really love them. Since Chase now owns them what fees does Chase charge for Atm withdrawals from non-chase atms. I really loved the no "fees" that WAMU has and I since Chase I don't have a good history together I need to know what Chase offers to customers.

I know some banks have free checking if you have direct deposit. I don't have that anymore so this is very important to me.

Favorite Answer

Chase Bank is horrible. No matter in what order you transactions were made, Chase will rearrange them to go in from smallest to largest. Example, you have a balance of $300. On Monday you pay a bill for $200, Tuesday you pay a bill for $80, Wednesday you go to the store and buy a pack of gum for 50 cents, Thursday you by a coffee for $300, Friday you get $17.00 in gas (that would leave you with a -.50 balance) the next day you would notice that your account was rearranged and you would notice that the $3 and 50 cent charge look like the most recent purchases and you would also have a $35 dollar NSF fee for each item (since your account went under 50 cents due to

your gas purchase) So your account would now be negative 70.50 over a 50 cent mess up. They also charge 2 bucks for using non chase atms.

• ?

Chase Bank Fees List

Does Chase Charge Atm Fees

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What Bank Fees does Chase Bank have?

Source(s): bank fees chase bank have: https://tr.im/Tv48G
  • What the hell did that guy just say? Chicken nugetts? Anyways, although Chase owns WaMu now, I have wamu too, the structure will more then likely stay the same. The companies don't just take them over and tear them apart or they would lose customers who like WaMu but not Chase, they know this. Don't worry.

Yeah it's possible