Is your reflection in mirror how you really look like to other people?

Best Answer

im not sure.

I think our appearance in the mirror isn't completly the person other people see though. Some people psychologically see a different person. they might think tey are prettier or uglier depending on their mindset.

well, a mirror reflects the invisable sound waves givin off my the light sprectrum to produce color,

so ya basically thats how you look, but remember if you pose yourself a certian way in a mirror, you might not look liek thta to other people, also if u have bangs or a part in your hair, it will be on the opposite side of your head, samw with words on your shirt

Not exactly. What you see in the mirror is opposite of what you look like. So if your part in the mirror is on the left, if you saw yourself in person it would be on the right. If your face is perfectly symmetrical, youd look the same in the mirror and in person.

To see what you look like if you came face to face with yourself, take two mirrors, put them in a 90 degree angle and look into the center.

Sort of.

I think when you look in a mirror your mind already picks out all of your weaknesses or insecurities in your apperance, and not a lot of the good points.

See, everyone else doesn't have that filter. They see the good and the bad. Often times you just see the bad.

But yeah, its whatcha look like.

:)

It depends on the lighting. If it's fluorescent lighting, then yes, that's how people really see you, because it's "true" light. If it's regular household lighting, It's very different. It doesn't represent "true" light when looking in a mirror.

NOt at all!!

sometimes i feel really pretty in the mirror, but judging from some rude people's reactions, i guess im not pretty

but when i fell like my hair is really uggly and messed up, my friends say it look nice

Definitely not. Everyone sees themselves differently than the rest of the world does. Most people are more critical of themselves, and everyone else thinks they look great. then you have the few people out there who are in love with themselves and think they are better than everyone else. This is a good question. You should get points for asking it.

Not at all. When I look in the mirror, I think I look okay. But apparently I'm not bcuz I've never had a boyfriend.

no.

b.c you feel pretty or ugly in the mirror.

and some ppl may find you very pretty and others not so much.

I don't know...not really I don't think.

answer mine please:)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Amjqa...