If Statements In excel 2007?

I can't get my IF statetment to work in Excel 2007. What I put is =IF(c9>2000000,$C$19,0) and when I press enter not happens and I just move on the the next cell. I can't figure out what is wrong.

Favorite Answer

Your formula asks if the value in cell C9 is greater than 2,000,000 then show the contents of cell C19 or if not show 0. I am not familiar with Excel 2007, but a few possibilities to check might be:

1) the contents of cell C19 - if this is blank (and C9 is greater than 2 million) then that is what you will get

2) the font colour of the cell that your formula is in - if this is white (or the same colour as the background fill if this is not white) then you won't be able to see what is being displayed

3) you say "nothing happens" when you press enter - if the cell already has the contents of C19 or 0 in it and the formula gives the same result as this, then of course you will see no change

Hope this helps

First, are you using a trial version of this software? If so, has your 60 days expired? That might be why it's not calculating.

If the above isn't applicable, check to make sure manual calculation isn't set. On the ribbon click Formulas, then look to the right where the "calculations" group is, click on Calculation Options, and make sure there is a check mark beside the word Automatic, and not manual.

on your Excel 2007 fact, attempt: =IF(F3>a million,F3*14%,IF(F3<a million,F3... F3*0%))) There are particularly in basic terms 3 opportunities right here... the two F3 is larger than a million, below a million or equivalent to a million. If the sector F3 is left sparkling, it particularly is going to evaluate to below a million.