who the hell invented math?

i want to know who invented this f#cking shiz!!!!!!!! its about as meaning full to my life as miley cyrus. its the most pointless thing. im never never never never eve ever going to use it! im never never never never going to understand it! and don't tell me to fkkking keep practicing b/c i just practed the other day for 3 hrs and made a stupdi 70 on a test, that i thought i did pretty good on!!!!! don't tell me to get a freaking tutor cuz i already have one and im still stupid. why can't schools accept the fact that some people were born without the mathimatical side of their brain?! why do i have to keep taking and taking math classes? havne't i suffered enough? and for those colleges that have proffessors whoh don't like you to use calculators screw you! i used a calculator the whole year in algebra for everything. it was like my best friend. my teacher insisted on us using a calculator. he actually said id be stupid not to use one. and my teacher this year, same thing: use a calculator!!!!!!

• Blah
    Favorite Answer

There is no such thing as a math gene or math side of the brain. Everybody can learn math. Your current study methods are not effective for you. Assuming you put in a decent amount of time and good faith effort, you need to try different, not harder. A decent tutor should be able to diagnose your problems.

Of course, it's far easier to declare oneself a non-math person and give up.

And for what it's worth, I doubt there is a professor anywhere who expects students to not use calculators. At least I've never met one -- and I am one.

For a start Albert didn't invent mathematics it been around for a very long time and is also so that people like you don't survive, may you soul burn in hell.

Einstein genius