Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Isn't it time to stop the sexist treatment of Sarah Palin?

A female report said yesterday:

"Tonight I call on the McCain campaign to stop treating Sarah Palin like she is a delicate flower that will wilt at any moment. This woman is from Alaska for crying out loud. She is strong. She is tough. She is confident. And you claim she is ready to be one heart beat away from the presidency. If that is the case, then end this chauvinistic treatment of her now. Allow her to show her stuff. Allow her to face down those pesky reporters... Let her have a real news conference with real questions. By treating Sarah Palin different from the other candidates in this race, you are not showing her the respect she deserves. Free Sarah Palin. Free her from the chauvinistic chain you are binding her with. Sexism in this campaign must come to an end. Sarah Palin has just as much right ao be a real candidate in this race as men do. So let her act like one."

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You forgot the sexist treatment of Hillary? That she wore a suit that showed cleavage? That Chelsae calling Super Delegates was Hillary "pimping out her daughter"? That Sarah said Hillary was a "whiner" for her complaints?

• 1 decade ago

I think she began playing the gender card when she was first chosen. She tried appealing to female Hilary voters-saying that Hilary but the cracks in the glass but now Palin could step in for all the women and break through!

Does Palin really think women are that stupid? Palin and Hilary have 2 totally different views on issues! Palin just assumed that women would vote for her just for being a woman!

• Artoro
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

She is by nature, cold or freezing from Alaska and so need some heat to hot up for the occasion. Make it the hottest to be remembered for the next 3+ years if possible, as not too sure about winning.

• 1 decade ago

She will get treated like a real candidate , when she can speak in full complete sentences that actually pertain to the questions that are being asked. If she is one heartbeat from the presidency then we are a nation that is doomed. Sarah is not good for America , no way now how, NOT EVER

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who is being sexist against her? she is a very attractive woman and that is really all anyone knows about her I've never been to alaska so i don't know her policies I'm thinking I really have never heard of palin before wierd

• why, Hillary didn't apologize for stomping the religious freedoms of a party pal. No one cares about the bill of rights or civil rights unless there is a democrat spin to make republicans look bad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bill Clinton certainly agrees with you and he has chastised Democrats for their bitter partisan political attacks against this fine woman.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

theres no need to be sexist.

her scandals are enough to make people not like her. the fact she's a woman is a great injustice for all women.

• 1 decade ago

I totally agree. Let Sarah open her mouth, insert foot, and tank McCain! It's only fair!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who the hells cares get over it already shes a pitbull. Obama is the one that needs to protect his nuts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.