Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 decade ago

Where is the best place to buy a house in the usa right now?

My family in the state live mainly in San Diego and Hawaii. Prices are not dropping to a great buy. At least, not in Hawaii.

I live in Germany today. My wife and I have been keeping an eye out on the market. I still can use the GI Bill stateside. I like something warm, but not all excited about the gulf area, Florida and Texas.

Best Answer

Hey Celebrate_Me_Home that's a tricky one

It really depends on what is known as the PRO Factor. This is the first thing people like the Trumps look on.

The P stands for:

Purchase Price vs. the Estimated Market Value

The lower this ratio the better, so if its 1:4 or 2:4 then its a plus but not a buy decision.

The R stands for:

Room For Growth In The Area or Location

If the area is over populated with little high end commercial activity then thats a big No No. If it does have that potential then thats another plus.

O finally stands for

Opportunity Cost

Or if you expect the value to go up by 1% per year then could you find a safer investment to go to that pays 2%.

So look on the PRO factor. There is lots more data Celebrate_Me_Home at

http://www.BestBuyRealEstate.Info

So get your reading done.

Near your friends and family.

munster, indiana