how can i connect the wires to crank shaft position sensor if i do not remember where each wire was attached?

the socket pluged to crank shaft position sensor on my truck Nissan frontier have been distroyed then i would like how i can connect it in right way.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to your local auto parts store and buy a repair manual. The good manuals (Haynes or Mitchell) will have good wiring diagrams which will show you everything you need to know. They run anywhere from 20 to 30 dollars and are a must have for someone who likes to "DO IT YOURSELF"......GOOD LUCK!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can go to the dealer and get a new replacement wireing repair plug strip the old wires and attach the same color wires to each other with wire butts good luck

• 1 decade ago

Go to local salvage your and tell them what you need and if they have it ask them to show you the wires on the junker and you can see what wires go where.

• 1 decade ago

go to a junk yard bring a knife hack off the working socket re splice it on to your nissan and it's as good as new

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.