apuiolita asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Iwhat's the best way to build my make-up career in Hong K?

Hello everyone, I am originally from Hk but been living in england for 9years, now I am back to live and work in HK. I am a make-up artist and i graduated a make-up degree from one of London college of fashion in London.

I would like some professional make-up artists here to advice me what would be the best ways to start my career, like contact people in the Fashion and make-up industry here? I know the most important is about contact in Hong kong......

I have done some freelance in the Uk and worked for MAC and Nars comestics before.......I would prefer to get my foot in the freelance industry of doing shoot for magazines, celebrities or even work for make-up school instead of retail............

I understand Chinese writting although i cant type it myself............thanks sooooo much if any of you can leave some precious opinion!!

Natalie M :)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think in HK is a good place for you to build your business

But I want to know someting

1> You get any capital?

2> You know how to build a business?

3> Do you have a system to build the business?(For Example: Mcdonald)

4> You want to open a chain of retail make-up store?

5> Do you know any Brand name of the cosmetics?

6> Can you dulipcate your ability to your staff?

or call me

wwlwallace@yahoo.com