I wanna lose weight... need help!!!?

I am 28 year old girl from Sri Lanka. My height is 5'4" and my weight is 64 Kg... I could feel that I am getting more fat now... Earlier I was not this much fat as I was only 55 kg in 2004. I am not in diet but my eating habbit is not so bad. Generally I eat 2 slices of breads (with margerine some times) for the... show more I am 28 year old girl from Sri Lanka. My height is 5'4" and my weight is 64 Kg... I could feel that I am getting more fat now... Earlier I was not this much fat as I was only 55 kg in 2004. I am not in diet but my eating habbit is not so bad. Generally I eat 2 slices of breads (with margerine some times) for the breakfast and a cup of rice with curry for the luch and diner (I used to eat red rice with either a small piece of chicken or fish plus vegies) Being as a Sri Lankan I can not go for western meals for dieting.
I dont eat snacks, no milk, coffee or tea... I also stopped having ice creams and chocolates for the last few years. I have checked my thyroid level and its pretty much fine.
Meanwhile I have done my periodic medical tests last week. According to that my cholestrol and sugar levels are very low (lower than the minimum level), but still I am fat... I dont have a big belly, but my upper part of the body is big (My sholders and chest are big).
I have been dong exrcises for the last few months (i did q trainer cycling exersise for hands and legs, then I walked for 30 mins in the eve, climbing the stair cases etc..), but I feel very tired and lazy to continnue my exercises now. I feel very weak now... How can I reduce weight with less passion... Coz I am so tired and weak now... I can not reduce my meals rather than this level and I can not do much exrcise as well... But I still want to reduce my weight... Please advice me....
Update: And I just forgot one thing... My parents or my siblings are not fat either... Moreover, I am working in an office as a manager and I dont do much physical work... Most of my work is related the omputer.... finally I used to sleep only 6 to 7 hours daily.