Why Isn't There Guy Strip Clubs?

Why Is There Only Strip Clubs That Are Only The Girls Stripping Not The Guy.... Why Is That??

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Where have you been.

:)

They're everywhere in California.

:D

• 1 decade ago

You're in the wrong place. In Dallas there is a La Bare and that is guys stripping. It is just not as common as the girl strip clubs.

• 1 decade ago

There are male strip clubs that cater to ladies. I live in Southern Cali, so there is one here and a couple in Vegas.There just aren't many because it's probably not as lucrative. Women do these things for recreation like a bachelorette party, they don't hang out there and get titillated. It's really hard to get ordinances to have an adult type business anyway, there are zoning laws.

• 4 years ago

Well, the fact that he's inviting you, means that he is still interested in you. He wants to be with you. And Despite he being with you, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's not satisfied because he goes to these clubs. It's a natural desire of man to want more then what he has. But, it's actually a healthy reaction and the fact that he says it up front as opposed to sneaking around about it shows that he really does care about your opinion and you, so no. You shouldn't be worried at all. I'd say you got a keeper there. =]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There are guy strip clubs, just not as many

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are tons of "ladies nights" where the guys strip and I have heard that the "ladies" are more aggressive than the guys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sure there are, except I'm also sure they're mainly for gay guys but girls should be allowed in too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For the right price, I'll give you a private show buddy.

• magpie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Because more men are pigs than women, there are always exceptions but generally, men are ruled by their libido

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's a lot of them...you just need to know where to look!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.