what is corporate lobbying?

Favorite Answer

Lobbying is something most large organizations do. I've seen lobbying expenditures on school district financial statements.

There's nothing wrong with it until the lobbyists usurp the power of our government from the people without representing our interests.

• Tribal

Corporate lobbying is when massive companies attempt to influence the government to make policies that benefit their business.

One such company is ExxonMobil, whose interests lie in drilling for oil, at the cost of destroying the environment.

A glorified salesman. Corporations pay people huge salaries and give them huge spending funds to bribe members of Congress to either introduce or vote favorable on legislation they desire.

A bunch of selfish jerks (for the most part) that bribe politicians to rip us off and get our money so they can apply their agenda. Please do not let this happen anymore, I am tired as you are for paying for others mistakes,

please consider my quetsion

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApFEI...