Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

Cookies and nipple cream? PETA urges Ben & Jerry's to use Human Milk?

Best Answer

Yeah, I know. They're getting riddiculous now. It's like they care more for animals than humans. It's not even an organization to stop animal cruelty anymore. Next they're going to vote mr. ed for president.

• Kristy

What in the world is this world coming to?!?! Do the 2 million members of PETA all drink breast milk? Do they just walk up to a breast feeding mother and ask for a glass of milk? Theres no way that I would eat anything that contained breast milk nor would I let my kids. Also wouldn't there be different flavors? I think the taste of your breast milk depends on what you eat? PETA is ran by a bunch of quacks! I do not believe for one minute that no members of PETA drink milk. After all most members of PETA ae celebrities and I have watched cribs and seen gallons of milk in their fridge! lol good luck on getting anyone to do that PETA we don't have to pay cows for our milk. ARe we going to have milking farms for humanes? Ladies step right up put your breast in this machine while we milk you lol

Well, if you read the article they declined and said that breast milk was best left to the children.

No one would buy the ice cream anyway. And what would they call it?

what the heck..? no way I'm eating human-milk ice cream

• Josh

That's disgusting!

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

that's pretty gross--but I'd sell my milk if someone was paying for it;-)

This made me laugh. Thank you.

PETA can rot in hell.

Thats nasty!