Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Are you tired of this?

HHH IS AT THE TOP OF THE POWER 25.......AGAIN

http://www.wwe.com/inside/power25/

EVERY SINGLE WEEK FOR THE LAST 8 TIMES. IM GETTING PRETTY P/O THT THE WWE IS DOING THIS JUST B/C HE IS VINCES SON IN LAW

Update:

SHOULDNT MATT HARDY OR JERICHO B UP THERE FOR ONCE! EVEN WHEN HHH LOST A MATCH HE WAS STILL THERE WHEN KOSLAV BEAT HIM UP HE WAS STILL THERE I DNT UNDERSTAND THIS

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Hannah said it ALL. I'm tired of stupid HHH being at the top. Seriously. What's so great that the guy has done? How and why does he deserve this? Chris Jericho- #1!!! HHH- BIG FAT 0!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes I Too Am Po'ed That HHH Is Always #1 I Sent Them A Comment Saying "Why Is Triple H Number 1? He Only Has A Match Each Month" And They Didn't Respond And They Always Do!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I totally agree its not fair at all that hes at the p25 every week when he barely wrestles and jericho busts his a## and so does Matt Hardy and Im also tired of seeing him win every match hes in last time he lost be fair pin was early 2006

• 1 decade ago

I asked that question recently. I think it is because he is being pushed ridiculously and it is even on the internet I would not even be surprised if there was a fast graphic promoting HHH during Cena and Kennedy's new movies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I CANT STAND HHH. I USED TO LIKE HIM BUT NOT ANYMORE. I HOPE AT THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH BETWEEN MATT AND JERICHO AND THE DORK OF DORKS, JERICO GIVES HIM CODEBREAKER AND MATT GIVES HIM SIDE EFFECT AND TWIST OF FATE. Then jerico will make him tap out on the walls of jerico. Then i hope vladimar attacks hhh after the match. JUST KIDDING, I LOVE HHH. I HOPE HE WINS THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH. BUT I DO WANT JEFF TO BEAT HIM AT NO MERCY

Source(s): pooh bear forever
  • 1 decade ago

Chris Jericho should be having that spot, he's been Wrestling every week, putting on a good show every week, trying his best every week. I cant even begin how to explain how he has impressed me, match after match. Seriously, he deserves that top spot way more than Triple H. He deserves some recognition for his hardwork.

• KING
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I agree the more I see stuff like that it makes me dislike HHH even more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, true. He gets attacked and laid out on SD! while Y2J proves dominant on Raw but HHH still get above, it pisses me off

• 1 decade ago

I have to agree with Hanna Hardy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hhh is best ok thats why u r a big loser lol

Source(s): hhh rulesssssssssssssssss
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.