Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Ecuador is voting to give the environment human rights - when will America vote to give babies human rights?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, that depends on what you mean by a "baby." When does life actually begin? There are some religious groups that think that masturbation is a form of abortion. And if the purpose of sex is for procreation and not recreation, aren't gays and lesbians really killing babies? Isn't birth control and contraception a form of killing babies?

What do priests know about children? Lately we have found out that they have been knowing them in the biblical sense for years and seem to be above layman's laws in order for us to prosecute them for their sex crimes against humanity.

What should a woman do if she is raped? Have the child? Use a coat hanger in a back alley?

The Pope stated that life begins with an idea. How do you propose we should grant rights to ideas?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't understand how the ENVIRONMENT can have human rights. I don't think things will change until the anti-abortion people outnumber the pro-choice people. There are many, many people who don't believe in abortion, but also believe that women have to right to choose since it affects the individual woman carrying the baby. Many also believe the government should not force a woman to carry a baby if she doesn't want to, for whatever reason. There are limits, though, to protect the baby at a certain point.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wish America would too. The totally unnecessary Iraq war led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of iraqi people! Does America care about life? I could post links to pics of the children killed there by the Americans and others. War always, I mean always, results in death. God is against war. If you are for it, you are against God. John McCain killed hundreds or thousands of Vietnamese (probably both soldiers and civilians such as women and children) during his bombing runs. He is a killer. Please don't let a killer led the US to more killing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-01-16-abo...

Feel a little better?

Now let's focus on the Economy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

School's out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.