Ohio pit bull law, just a question...?

We own a presa, ohio has that stupid pit bull law mandating $100,000 dollar liability ins for pit bulls, or breeds know as pit bulls or pit mixes... does my guy fall under that law. He's not a pit, and he's not a mix... but his ears aren't cropped so he tends to look like a BIG pit bull... I was just wondering the... show more We own a presa, ohio has that stupid pit bull law mandating $100,000 dollar liability ins for pit bulls, or breeds know as pit bulls or pit mixes... does my guy fall under that law. He's not a pit, and he's not a mix... but his ears aren't cropped so he tends to look like a BIG pit bull... I was just wondering the law is sooo vague
Update 2: Thats about three or four months ago, he's a much bigger boy now
Update 3: Edit- RDude, your right it's not a stupid law to have liability ins. in case your dog injures someone... it's a stupid law because it targets a specific "type" of dog, all dogs are able to bite and do damage, if they are going to have a law it should be for ALL dog owners