Is Nancy Pelosi more credible than President Bush?

The Wicked-Witch-Of-The-West is at it again, manipulating the Congress and threatening to close it down again, so that they can get another vacation at the expence of taxpayers, unless she gets her way with the "Company Bailout" scheme. Blaming the financial fallout on President Bush, when it was they, the Democrats along with ex-president Clinton, Congressional Black Caucus, Christopher Dodd, Chucky Shumer, Barack Hussein Obama the ll, Obama campaing adviser Johnson, Raines, Fannie Mae, Freddy Mac, Lehman Bros., etc., etc., who got the unsecure loans for home mortgage borrowers who did not have any assets to back those loans. Those mortgage loans were secured for low-income and welfare recipients, who everyone knows, are the Democrats long standing CONSTITUENTS. The plan hatched by these people in order to get free houses for their constituents was for the Wall Street Companies to secure the loans, while Democrats in key positions, like Christopher Dodd, turned a blind eye on this shenanigan and did nothing to stop the crooked plan. They also got millions of $$ dollars from these companies, compensation for their "BLIND-EYE" buyout. Now that they have the ball in their court again, they are demanding that the Bush administration plan for bailing out these companies give even more monetary breaks for their low-income, welfare-recipient constituents who got the mortgage loans that they could not pay for. Brilliant plan for free housing, well not really free housing, it`s free houses for the poor at the expense of the tax-paying middle-class. Comments, anyone?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nancy Pelosi, the Wicked-Witch of the west, that would be California the haven of Satan worshippers, is anther pathological liar like Barack-Hussein-Obama. You know Obama, the one that a recent Stanford University Poll suggests that may lose the presidential election because 1/3 of democrat voters are prejudiced racists? Yes ,Stanford University is in California, the same place where "Airhead" Kool-Aid" drinkers acuse Americans in the rest of the nation of being racists yet that was the state where Rodney King`s a$$ was kicked all the way to kingdom-come by LA police, anyone remember that video? They lie so well that they believe their own lies and have millions dancing to their lie-tunes. She?, have more credibility than Bush? That is undoubtedly the joke of 21st. century. She quotes Bible verse that she has fabricated and then claims that she is a Bible reading Christian. Anyone that has read the book of Genesis in the Bible, weather Christian or non-Christian know that there is no God given command for humans to take good care of any animals, planet or vegetation. She started this little joke of mis-quoting the Bible and now Obama, another self-proclaimed Christian is going around saying that the books of Leviticus and Deuteronomy promote and applaud slavery, when in reality both books speak out against man`s slavery to sin. Obama provably learned this horrible lie at that Christian church that he used to go to, you know Pastor Jehremiah Wright`s supposedly Christian church. Both Nancy Pelosi and Obama obviously have not read the Bible verse that says liars will not be allowed to enter heaven. Nancy Pelosi even lies in her dreams I bet. If people decide to beleive her, remember that wide is the path that leads to Hell. For those of you that don`t read the Bible, Jesus said that. Those of you who believe Nancy Pelosi over Pres. Bush, may God have mercy on your finances long after Pres. Bush is out of office, and if you believe Obama, may God have mercy on your souls, because if he becomes President we all will suffer grave consequences, of course he will lie his way out by blaming the policies of the past Pres. Bush as the culprit, it has worked perfectly well for him so far.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Please explain what constitutes a felony in Speaker Pelosi's trip. How is it that Many other House Speakers (Republicans too) can do exactly the same thing and not a word is said but a female Speaker so well loved by the right does it and now it is a felony? Good grief what hypocrites they are. Maybe the three Republicans that accompanied her on the trip should be indited as well. They will have committed the same crime. Since when does the President of the United States a dictator (I know this one and his followers want him to be one) to the point of telling the leader of one of the chambers of the Legislative Branch where they can and cannot go. Talk about lies. There has been very little truth coming out of the Administration. In fact Bush wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit him in the tush. Here are a couple of quotes I believe you will recognize as being from a couple of your obvious heroes. It fits this Administration to a tee. Hermann Goering, second in command of the Third Reich and key founder of the Nazi party, said; “Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger”. "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic, and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the state to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." __Josef Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda

• Deb M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, anyone is more credible than bush. How many companies did he bankrupt before he was Pres?

Deregulation caused this problem...that was started in the Regan administration with John McCain at his side. FDR put those protections in place in the 1930s. If anyone is responsible for this it is the republicans espouse less government yet have the audacity to tell women what to do with their reproductive system while clinging to the old thinking that women do not deserve the same pay as men.

Deregulation and the republicans who controlled the congress for 12 years allowing CEOs of bankrupt companies to walk away with millions at the expense of the American people. Brilliant way to transfer the money from the poor and the middle class to the rich.

John McCain, part of the Keating Five, is just as guilty! Twenty-six years of peddling the republican trickle down economics that NEVER gets to the middle class or the poor! I think we all see the folly of the republican economic plan that makes CEOs who bankrupt companies rich. These are the only people who do not do their job but are rewarded with huge salaries and bonuses.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not in the least. I have no idea what Pelosi's game is or politics are, but by her actions in congress I can see clearly she does not have the best interests of the nation at heart.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well there are theives and con artists that I would trust more right now than President Bush, so the standard isn't exactly high. So yeah, I think Pelosi has far more credibility. Pelosi has I think done a pretty good job as Speaker of the House.

• 1 decade ago

More credible???

Didn't Nancy Pelosi just go recently on a trip to Syria, perhaps to say hello to her Hizbollah buddies?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mickey Mouse is more credible than Bush.And the majority of home foreclosures weren't low income they were the huge McMansions that greedy Republicans couldn't afford and to blame the Democrats who have wanted federal regulations and oversight and not the Republicans who have protected the rights of the large banks and corporations to do anything they want with out having to answer to any one is to not look at the facts, there is no credible way to put this on the Democrats, this is strictly on Republican greed at the expense of the American people.

• Toni
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Nancy Pelosi has NO credibility at all. She and her cronies are holding the U.S. hostage to get their way. Can't you see that, all of you who says we don't have any brains because we don't believe otherwise.

• 1 decade ago

The main thing I have against Nancy Pelosi is when corruption of George Bush was exposed, she made the statement, impeachment is off the table. I do hope the U.N. will finish the job by bringing charges against George W. Bush for War Crimes, giving him the death sentence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I don't think she is more credible then Br. Bush. I think she is just about like him and the rest of his crew. Have a blessed day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.