Can you fall in love with a woman in 3 weeks?

(sorry it is long - didn't realize it would be when I began typing it-please read it and give me your thoughts along with answering the question-thx) I met this woman at the end of August and have been hanging out this month. Problem is she has a boyfriend but feels strongly for women. He's been around for 8 yrs... show more (sorry it is long - didn't realize it would be when I began typing it-please read it and give me your thoughts along with answering the question-thx)
I met this woman at the end of August and have been hanging out this month. Problem is she has a boyfriend but feels strongly for women. He's been around for 8 yrs and hasn't proposed yet. He found out about us this past weekend and now their relationship is on the "rocks." Part of her wants to say with him because he has been around for yrs, her best friend, and he loves her. Part of her feels like she is going for what is safe. I'm the chance, the fear, something she could take a risk on and terribly mess up, or gain alot and be "happy" (she's really feeling like she's lez, and tells me she can't like me so much as she does, ie rushing him off the phone just so she can talk to me before she goes to bed, or to just say good night, talking to me or calling me during the day for no real reason, just becuz). I'm the new kid on the block. Granted yes I should have never gotten into it. But in such a short time I have really begun to like her ALOT and it isn't an infatuation type feeling it's much much deeper, I care about her alot. Its more than a like and less than love (still looking for a word to describe that) I dont want to stop talkin' to her and she doesn't want to stop talking to me. Is it possible that I could actually love her/falling for her? It's to the point were I (generally a "player") would get a ring, and marry her right now, with no question or fear. Committment used to scare me. But with her it doesn't. I wouldn't even give it a second thought or want to turn back. And I know everything in any "relationship" starts off GREAT and wonderful. But even with what I have learned of her - it doesn't bother me, even the imperfections - Its like i used to have a list when i was in my late teens/early 20s "Qualities in MY Perfect Woman" I found that they couldn't be found, so put away my "list" away and just said if they had a Job and a Car I was good (college education was even scratched off the list). Str8 to the bare minimum. Then I meet her...and things that were on my "old list" she started checkin off boxes...something as diff/off as knowing sign language she checked off...(i find it crazy sexii wen a hearing individual can sign)
Anyways...i digress...
Any of you that have seen Imagine Me & You? I feel like she is Rachel, her BF is Heck, and lucky me is Luce. Only diff is she isn't married yet...and I didnt meet her on her wedding day...

I met her in a bathroom at diva dodgeball, at Fire Island. I wanted to talk then, but decided if it was meant fate would bring her back to me, so i got on the ferry, was chilling on the beach with my friends...and her friends (who didn't see me) picked the spot next to my group of friends **she by the way chose another spot**... I threw it out to the wind...and the wind blew her back to sun bathe a stone's throw away from me so i took my opportunity to talk to her (also found out we were at the same university wen we were freshman, stayed in the adjacent dorm complex) she lives about 3 hrs from the university so it was just an interesting coincidence...

-by the way please dont give me the homewrecker story- she and I are both adults (mid-20s) and well made our own decisions- i didn't force her into anything and she didn't force me.
Update: ---To the second comment----
I know ONE thing and it isn't lust...cus i KNOW what that feels like hahaha and lust isn't it - with her
there's something genuine that I do feel for her...
Update 2: And yes to the 4th comment - - -
I could be her friend...i dont want her out of my life its her BF that may not want me around... (if she chooses him) for obvious reasons... of course