Sarah Palin is pro-life...she's just against potentially save lives by supporting Stem Cell Research?

It still puzzles me that The repubs 'saving grace' SP "cares" enough about people and humanity to be pro-life (anti ROEvsWADE), just not enough to potentially save lives by supporting STEM CELL RESEARCH. Why is that? Are babies the only ones whose lives are worth saving? What about the people who i have suffered... show more It still puzzles me that The repubs 'saving grace' SP "cares" enough about people and humanity to be pro-life (anti ROEvsWADE), just not enough to potentially save lives by supporting STEM CELL RESEARCH. Why is that? Are babies the only ones whose lives are worth saving? What about the people who i have suffered for YEARS with an illness that has little to no hope for a cure without the use of stem-cells?
Update: yeah that should say 'saving' but its 7:50 in the morning, and I just woke up.