Will you eat ice cream made from human milk?

Stupid PETA is at it again, urging Ben and Jerrys to make ice cream with human breast milk. I think I would rather have mine made from cow's milk rather than some strange women (perhaps a druggie) selling their milk.

http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I too am totally skeeved out by this. Did you hear about that poor man that got killed on a bus here in Canada, PETA went to the funeral and compared his beheading to the slaughtering of cows.

• 4 years ago

When you think about it, it almost makes more sense than drinking the milk of another animal. In the West, there are a lot of erotic connotations to the idea of an adult consuming human breast milk, but it's been documented in other cultures, and in mythology, sometimes without such connotations. It's still disgusting, in my opinion. I don't at all like the idea of labeling women as a food source. I mean, if people are really willing to pay for it, and if women are completely consenting, then whatever, though I'd worry about the exploitation of women over time.

• 1 decade ago

No,as a matter of fact.Whatever obscene obscurity your mind has warped to,the scientific mutilations of human milk was labeled "Not Healthy".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HONEY,,MOTHERS MILK IS SUPPOSE TO MAKE KIDS VERY SMART,,THATS WHY MOTHERS BREAST FEED TILL THERE CHILDREN R AABOUT 2YEARS OLD,,,BUT I DO AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT HAVING MINE MADE WITH COWS MILK,,,NO DRUGGIE WANTED HERE,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PEACE

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ewww...no way would i eat "human-milk" ice cream!!!...

• 1 decade ago

yuck

• 1 decade ago

Yuck, no way!

• 1 decade ago

Ewww most def NOT!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.