Names for characters?

Since you are all name experts here was just wondering if you could help me name some characters for a story I'm writing. I pretty much have the main characters set, I just need a few minor ones here are the descriptions: 1. Middle aged woman, tall, elegant, she is an editor in chief of a well known magazine,... show more Since you are all name experts here was just wondering if you could help me name some characters for a story I'm writing. I pretty much have the main characters set, I just need a few minor ones here are the descriptions:

1. Middle aged woman, tall, elegant, she is an editor in chief of a well known magazine, she is a very important person.
2. Gorgeous girls in their 20's that are friends of the main female character, but not exactly the best of friends, kind of shady and fake. (At least five girls names would be great! I've already used Bianca for one...but if you have other suggestions feel free to tell me. Three girls are white, one girl is asian, and one is black.)
3. My main guy characters name is Christian...not sure if I'm going to stick with it, was wondering if you had any suggestions? He is very tall, 6'4, and muscular with tattoos. He's had a very troubled past, he's a bad boy, rides a motorcycle, kind of cusses a lot, a bit of a thug, but is deeply in love with the main female character. He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, he's extremely attractive to all types of women, people often mistake him as an Abercrombie model. If you think the name Christian is good enough just let me know. Thank you so much I appreciate your input! :)
Update: Those are all great suggestions...will definitely be using them. I forgot to add if you could suggest some cool last names? It doesn't have to be for these specific characters, just some cool last names in general.
Update 2: Thats so funny I'm using Hughes and Carrington, and Harris haha similar to Harrington, but I am definitely writing all those down, thank you!