question about Kratom extract?

Hi... I have recently heard about kratom leaves and extract. Apparently, from what I have been told and I have read, this stuff is a completely legal plant, that can be purchased many ways, that has affects similar to opiates. Does anyone have personal experience with this stuff? Before anyone goes telling me... show more Hi...
I have recently heard about kratom leaves and extract. Apparently, from what I have been told and I have read, this stuff is a completely legal plant, that can be purchased many ways, that has affects similar to opiates. Does anyone have personal experience with this stuff? Before anyone goes telling me about why I shouldn't use it, I am an adult, I know the risks and all the reasons why it could be a bad idea. I just want to know if anyone has ever used it and if so, was it worth the money. Also, if they know of a good, trustworthy source on the net to purchase from? Thanks!