Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone have a physical address to contact Pampers?

I would like an address to send Pampers a letter. I have tried dealing with them via e-mail and now I would like to contact a customer service manager but I cannot find their address anywhere. Thank you for any help you can give me!

Update:

I have been trying to ask them a simple question and every e-mail they send me back has had nothing to do with the question that I asked. I would like to send my original message along with the responses to a customer service manager but I cannot find an address anywhere.

Update 2:

M G- Thank you so much!! I appreciate your help :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here they are:

http://www.pg.com/terms.htm?rc=-5#addresses

United States

The Procter & Gamble Company

One Procter & Gamble Plaza

Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

United States

• 1 decade ago

Why dont you just call them?? 1800-PAMPERS. I had a problem with some diapers that I was using so I called them and spoke with a manager and they sent me free diapers and coupons for wipes. You might want to try the Proctor and Gamble website, they are the co. that manufacturers the diapers. Good Luck

Source(s): 7 week old
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

From my experience w/ scams as well, if they don't have a physical address, its more likely a scam. Or if they have several addresses that you can't pinpoint which one exactly is theirs....Otherwise, goodluck!

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure.. I looked everywhere trying to find it. It looks like they don't want people to know their address.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

have you tred there web site to see if its posted if not there is a 1800 # on the package

• 1 decade ago

They were made for BABIES!!!!!!! Don't think you can wear them out to your drunken college parties and that they'll hold up to a 12 pack worth of adult pee.

• 1 decade ago

what r u trying to do?? sue them??

Source(s): DOING
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.