Yahoo Messenger and the mobile phone.?

Hi. Lets try this again and see if anyone knows...

I recently upgraded to a new cell phone(an LG Dare with Verizon) and am now able to get into yahoo Messenger. My question is when I sign into Messenger using my mobile phone, is there a way to show myself as"available" to some of my contacts and not to the others at the same time? If so how do I go about showing myself online(mobile) to the few and not the others like one can do on the computer? Thank you so much in advance :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

your stealth settings, do carry over to mobile. If you have a group of contacts set to OFFLINE then that is what will be seen on Mobile messenger too,

So, just go ahead and sign in. you are OK!

The question I had for you - is are you using Yahoo Messenger on your phone

or going to Yahoo Mobile Front Page and selecting Messenger

http://m.yahoo.com

• Login to reply the answers
  • arne
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you in basic terms ought to have internet and textual content meassages i beleive...we use Cricket telephone facilities and we've endless txt and internet for like 5 money better a month and we may be able to apply yahoo messenger on them

• 1 decade ago

There is not a way to do that unfortunately. lol trust me i wish there was too. You have to put yourself as invisible and tell the friends you wish to talk to that your on =]

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

U tube

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ya.........i totally agree with you man!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.