Yahoo Messenger and the mobile phone.?

Hi. Lets try this again and see if anyone knows... I recently upgraded to a new cell phone(an LG Dare with Verizon) and am now able to get into yahoo Messenger. My question is when I sign into Messenger using my mobile phone, is there a way to show myself as"available" to some of my contacts and not to the others... show more Hi. Lets try this again and see if anyone knows...
I recently upgraded to a new cell phone(an LG Dare with Verizon) and am now able to get into yahoo Messenger. My question is when I sign into Messenger using my mobile phone, is there a way to show myself as"available" to some of my contacts and not to the others at the same time? If so how do I go about showing myself online(mobile) to the few and not the others like one can do on the computer? Thank you so much in advance :)