how to delete yahoo toolbar?
I have too many toolbars. How do I delete the Yahoo toolbar?
- Ali SalamatLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
There are two ways to uninstall the Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
Option 1: Via the toolbar()
1. Select "Uninstall" from the Pencil button (Toolbar Settings).
2. Click "Uninstall" on the uninstall page.
3. Close any open IE windows.
When you restart Internet Explorer, Yahoo! Toolbar will no longer be present.
Option 2: Via the Control Panel
1. Click the Windows "Start" button.
2. Select "Control Panel" from the "Settings" menu.
3. Double-click on "Add/Remove Programs".
4. Scroll down and click on the "Yahoo! Toolbar" entry.
5. Click on "Change/Remove."
6. Close any open IE windows.
Yahoo! Toolbar is now uninstalled. Please start IE again after closing all your open IE browser windows and it will no longer be present.
If you follow these steps and Yahoo! Toolbar is still present, make sure you've closed all your open IE browser windows. Due to Internet Explorer being integrated with Windows, you might need to restart your computer to fully uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar.
There are two ways to remove the Yahoo! Toolbar for Mozilla Firefox.
The easiest way is to use the "Uninstall" menu item:
1. Click the Pencil menu.
2. Click "Uninstall".
3. Enter any feedback you'd like to send to Yahoo! about why you're uninstalling the toolbar.
4. Click "Uninstall".
5. Restart your browser.
If that doesn't work, you can also use the Extension Manager in Firefox to remove the Yahoo! Toolbar extension:
1. Click the "Tools" menu in the Firefox browser.
2. Click the "Extensions" menu item.
3. In the Extensions Manager window scroll until you find the Yahoo! Toolbar extension.
4. Click the Yahoo! Toolbar extension.
5. Click "Uninstall".
6. Click "OK" in the "Uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar" window.
7. Exit Extensions Manager and restart your browser.
Either one of these methods will uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar from your browser. If neither works, your user profile is corrupt. You might need to create a new user profile for your browser.Source(s): http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/toolbar/toolbar6/... http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/toolbar/troublesh...
- 7 years ago
You can remove all the toolbars from your browser using junkware removal tool. To download and know how to remove toolbars using this tool go to following link http://www.alltechgossip.com/2014/03/how-to-remove...Source(s): www.alltechgossip.com
- 1 decade ago
You need to open Control Panel which is on your start menu, then open Add or Remove programs. Scroll down the list until you see Yahoo Toolbar then click the remove button on the right hand side. Hope it helps.
- 7 years ago
You can't. You have to format whole disc C:
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 7 years ago
chrome://extensions/ and put it in trash.