Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is New York Law School a good school?

I'm trying to choose which law schools to apply to, and New York City is a location I will be choosing schools from.

What is your opinion on New York Law School (not to be confused with NYU)?

If you have opinions on any of the other law schools in NYC, excluding NYU, Cornell, Columbia and Fordham, please share!

• xo379
    Favorite Answer

New York Law School is not a good law school at all in terms of prestige

Excluding the ones you mentioned, the only somewhat decent law schools left in NYC are Brooklyn Law School and Hofstra Law School (not quite in Manhattan--but nearby in L.I.)

Any other school isn't really any good.

Source(s): Dad is a lawyer in NY

stay close to the college in Tribeca or Soho in case you could. they're advantageous, exciting neighborhoods. Odeon is a extremely generic eating place precise close to the college. try sushi at takahashi. you besides would in basic terms isn't far from China city or Little Italy in case you desire to objective those out.