Do you think Billy is really into Amber ?> Young & Restless <?

Or do you think he will end up with Lily as the rumors have said ??

Who wants Amber & Daniel back together into each others arms ( where they belong ) these love scenes between Colleen & Daniel are making me sick to my stomach .

anyone else feel this too ??

Favorite Answer

Oh for god sakes no Billy doesn't really want Amber, I don't even think that Billy really wants anyone seriously because he is a young player(that doesn't look the age of the character that he is playing) he likes to play the field and I'm sure that's why he uses the name Liam so that if he isn't feeling the chicks he can simply blow them off.

I think Billy wants a shot at Lilly and she will probably get with him if nothing more than to make Cain jealous.

I REALLY hope that Amber & Daniel get back together so that ugly troll Colleen can take a long walk off a short peer(lol) no seriously, I hate her.

P.S How do you feel about Adam? Does he still give you chest pains(lol) I still can't stand Adam myself. Take care.

Well I don't like Chloe but after the way Lily and Colleen were talking about Amber I hope Chloe ends up with Cane and Daniel and Billy end up fighting over Amber leaving the two little spoil brats out in the cold. Did you see the way Daniel was looking when Billy was with Amber: Talk about the Green Monster!

Yes! I feel the same way too. Although I think Colleen does care for Daniel, she in the end will get her feelings hurt. Daniel wants Amber back so bad he cant even concentrate on Colleen. Amber is using Billy to numb her aching heart for Daniel. They are great together. I thought it was sweet of Lily to take the time to tell Daniel he will never be happy if he's not with the one he loves. I wish she would take a page from her own book and go get her man (Cain) back.

I don't think Billy is really into Amber... I think he has an agenda. I am not sure if he will wind up with Lily or not. I like Lily and Cane together some, but he is way too old for her. I definitely want Daniel and Amber back together. I agree he and Colleen are disgusting together.

I want Amber and Daniel back together too, they have much more chemistry together then him and Colleen. Colleen has no personality what so ever, and to date her best friends husband is just gross. I think Billy will make a play for Lily since Cane is stuck with Chloe. Lily is lonely and vulnerable, I think Billy will take advantage of her,because that is the type of guy he is.

I think that Billy will go after Lily esp, because of the Cane issue, there will be some sparks with that story line, I want Daniel and Amber back together...I 100% agree about Colleen, she needs to go live with her equally annoying mother

Yes the scenes with Colleen and Daniel make me queasy also it just does not work I want Amber and Daniel back together also and for Billy he is just a player

Billy isn't into anyone but himself. A guy like him makes me wanna say "ewww". Lily is just his next target. If she's weak, he'll succeed, but once he's bored with her, he'll move on to the next victim. As for Amber and Daniel, yes, I agree they do belong together. Daniel just needs to end it with Colleen and go back to Amber. If it wasn't for his mother, they'd still be together. Colleen and Daniel have no chemistry. I hope the writers stop throwing them in our faces soon because they just don't look good together.

Since there's an apparent competition on to see who sleeps around most between Amber and Colleen, l really don't care for either of them right now. I think Billy may make a play for Lily and l would love that to happen just to get under Chloe's skin!

I believe that Billy will end up with Lily or at least try to. The way he's been oogling her...yeah, he def has the hots for Lily and she's obviously enjoying the attention. Yes I want Amber and Daniel together. They made the perfect couple! I am fed up with Daniel and Colleen together. Colleen is trying to use her feminine wiles to keep Daniel and it just makes her look trashy. She is just a little airhead and I can't stand her. She knows Daniel still loves Amber but she is determined to keep him from her. That only makes her look needy and desperate.