Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Need help!! ASAP Need to write a thesis for one of the following topics. ?

THESE ARE THE TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM

I. Race or Gender:

Affirmative Action

Gender or racial biases in American education

Single-sex education (classrooms or schools)

III. Education:

Bilingual Education or English-Only Programs

Gender or racial biases in American education

School voucher programs

Single-sex education (classrooms or schools)

Teaching Intelligent Design in public schools

II. Technology:

Bio-medical stem-cell research

Online File Sharing

Video game "addiction"

IV. Society and Individual Rights:

Compulsory motorcycle helmet laws

Cell-phone Bans (e.g., while driving, et cetera)

Compulsory military (or alternate) service

Government "wire-tapping"

Select one of the following broad topics. These topics need to be further restricted, so narrow and focus the topic yourself; then, compose a clear, well-written, explicit, and assertive thesis statement on the topic.

** SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ASAP ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE HELPFUL THANK YOU

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would pick the single sex education as you have years of information to begin with from Boarding Schools. ie classroom situations,exam results, mixing sexes through sports matches etc from other schools. You could also interview school going pupils from the various schools including those who are very much dominated by either sex. Threes loads to go on and your topic is not controversial meaning you wont be ready to pull your hair out halfway through your Thesis.

Best of luck. I dont envy you.

Source(s): I went to a single sex national and secondary boarding school
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

try this: "besides the fact that the right definition of worry is in no way suggested without delay, the reader constructive aspects a broader experience of it, by using Golding's awesome settings and lifelike situations."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.