Stock market bailout?

Hold on, wait just a minute! Say what? Ok So I will be the first to admit I know nothing about the stock market or how it works or operates. But I keep hearing that the tax payers are the ones that are bailing these companies out. Why? I just paid all my debt off, I'm currently debt free and I still can hardly... show more Hold on, wait just a minute! Say what?

Ok So I will be the first to admit I know nothing about the stock market or how it works or operates. But I keep hearing that the tax payers are the ones that are bailing these companies out. Why? I just paid all my debt off, I'm currently debt free and I still can hardly get by! no one helped me out of my debt why should we as tax payers take one some massive companies debt and not be repaid or see a profit from it ourselves? I didn't agree to help them out, and now I'm being forced to? why doesn't someone help all the avage american people that are losing their homes or are struggling to put food on the table! Why are we doing this? can someone help me understand why this is a good idea? Why should they not be held liable for their own mistakes just like the rest of us? If I owned a small personal Business I 'm sure they wouldn't be bailing me out!

This is getting out of hand. No one can afford just the basic things anymore; gas, food, homes. I went to the store yesterday and only got things I needed and have to have like everyone else. I got towel paper, toilet paper, dish soap, laundry detergent, dishwasher soap, a bottle of 409, diapers, and baby wipes. $109!!!! what? when did that happen? I couldn't believe it! And when did it start coasting over $200 to buy grocery to feed a family of 4 for 7 days! 6 years ago I could get to buggys full of food for under $200 but now that same $200 gets me half a buggy! is all this related? whats going on? I make more now, I have no dibet but I'm in the hole more now than I'e ever been. is all this related to the stock market or not? why do we have to bail these companys out? I can't afford to pay more taxes is that what's going to happen? I'm sure my social secuity will be used to pay for it, or has already been spent on something else. If social security isn't around when I get to that age, but the cost of living stays this ways how can any of us save for or future? we all can't work till the day we die. where will we get money for our retuirment?